At the end of October until mid-November in Greece, between Sami and the marina Jonian in Preveza, thanks to the help of the expert Vassilli, we worked on the ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the magnificent Viva 48 on loan for use to the Velainsieme association.
In order we have:
• permanently arranged the teak blanket;
• restored all water seals of portholes and manhatches;
• built a new structure for the Bimini;
• installed a new and powerful photovoltaic system;
• new batteries for the engine and services;
• made a new teak border between the deckhouse and the deck;
• 4 coats of antifouling in the live work;
• Genoa restored with an anti-UV band;
• installed a new fixed VHF radio;
• general cleaning and touch-ups on the dead work;
• reactivated the internal electrical system at 220V.
Now all that remains is to book one of the priceless programs that Velainsieme has organized for 2020, there is something for everyone.